Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
Have you heard of this toxic substance?
- The LD50 of this substance is roughly 90 ml/kg.
- You are more likely to die from an overdose of DHMO than an overdose of marijuana.
- People have convicted of homicide for DHMO posioning
- An overdose causes your cells’ metabolism to shut down, your kidneys to fail and your brain to swell. Slowly you die; confused, vomiting and unable to control your body.
Sound scary doesn’t it?
All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dosage makes a thing not poison.